Friday, December 4, 2009

Sam Shaulson and Citibank still backpedaling on the production of relevant videos that will show them lying in racial discrimination case.

Dear Attorney Shaulson:

I'm in a bit of a hurry today, lots going on but I made time to respond to the FEDEX package I received this morning. Below I printed a portion that you need to be concerned about, and I will forward that to the Bar Counsel relative to my Ethics Complaint on you. Have a nice weekend.

Christopher King, J.D.

IV. Video will Demonstrate Carlo Carmanna, a Caucasian, was the Decision Maker,
In Direct Contravention to the Statement of Counsel Sam Shaulson.


It should be noted that as part of my Bar Association Complaint I noted that Citibank – by and through Sam Shaulson – lied when they said that the Decision Maker was black. The teller is most certainly black but she certainly wasn’t the Decision Maker. That Decision is not even within the ambit of her ultimate authority, on a Branch Manager has final say so over that, and the video is going to demonstrate that Carlo Carmanna approached me in a very abrupt and offensive manner and denied me the right to open a bank account long before I called him a dirty name.

Sam_Shaulson_Citibank_Surreply_Motion_to_Compel

No comments:

Post a Comment