Thursday, December 31, 2009

Did KingCast and Monty Python prematurely accept the niggardly Sam Shaulson Holy Grail gift?

Funny how I wrote two days ago that purportedly-damaging video was on its way, but MCAD tells me this morning that it has not arrived, but that they are checking the mail and will give a holler when it arrives.

Here's the rub: Every other time these lying bigot hater-bags sent something when they thought they had me in a corner they sent it FEDEX, I wish I had saved the envelopes for a KingCast picture. I'll keep calling MCAD to see when the Moment of Truth has arrived.

Warning: There better not be any editing going on, I might bring my film maker along with me to look for any splicing. Plus, with multiple cameras there had better be the exchange between Carlo Caramanna and me, you betcha'.

No comments:

Post a Comment