Wednesday, December 2, 2009

KingCast says "Hey Attorney Sam Shaulson, MCAD is waiting for the Citibank video, what's the hold up?"

Dear Attorney Shaulson:

I just returned from MCAD with a date-stamped copy of today's Notice of Racism on the part of fired Jaffrey Police Chief Martin J. Dunn, one of your would-be NH State's witnesses. As you can see, in addition to laughing at the prospect of me being gang-raped, he has also committed logorrhea lies to a third party, Charlie Duffy, who forwarded a certain email to me.

Keith Healey said they are waiting for the video you promised you would send "immediately." It is his understanding that until the Tribunal rules on my Motion to Compel and for Sanctions for Evidence Spoliation, they will allow me to view the video in their office. So then, there's no need for you guys to dilly-dally around anymore, show the video that purports to show me acting inappropriately so you can go ahead and get this case closed. Not.

PS: In case you still claim you don't know the identity of "JRT" I told him her full name yesterday so you can go ahead and call him, you know, give him a holler and then you can verify that you opened an account for her. I know you did because we opened the card when it came home, Sir. Also, you should have seen the look on Mr. Healey's face when he read what your buddy Marty thought was "Funny OF COURSE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment