Tuesday, January 5, 2010

KingCast says Seeking Alpha readers are hip to Citibank money-laundering, corruption and nonsense, they follow my blogs.

Yah, this morning alone, by 7:50 a.m., 96 hits have come in on Citibankisracist blog, most of them from the Seeking Alpha story, "Citibank: A Triple Dose of Trouble." I'm sure more will follow now that I have also posted on Alpha's story "Looking at Citibank Another Way."

Tuesday 5th January 2010 96

Now you know what's funny? Speaking of Alpha, I'll have to find and scan one of my business cards, but I opened Alpha Title Company for a company that will remain nameless at this point, but I saw how dirty the mortgage business was as a licensed Title Insurance Producer: It wasn't that we abused Stated Income Loans or anything, nor did we deal in subprime ripoffs, but when they got ready to bring in their favored gal to run the operation they squeezed me out without my bonus, double-booked me for closings so they could say I wasn't present on time, and forged my name to a mortgage and faxed it off for funding, which is of course WIRE FRAUD. Look at the documents. New Hampshire AG Kelly Ayotte - a big business dupe in her own right - did nothing about it.

Anyway, back to Citibank, Wowzers. I'm glad people are reading my Constitutionally-protected comments and opnions and statements of fact about Citibank. They are the penultimate example of a design, pattern and practice of corporate deception, a Corporate ne're do well foisting its malfeasance unto the shoulders of the American (and World) Public. We are dealing with the lowest of the low. MCAD will have to fumigate the hallways when these guys walk in, what a bunch of corporate scum-sucking rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment