Saturday, November 28, 2009

KingCast says Citibank is wrong to make Senate hopeful Kelly Ayotte their hero; she's malfeasance on wheels!

http://www.wepapers.com/Papers/83871/Sam_Shaulson_Citibank_Motion_to_Compel_+_Motion_to_Strike_Rebuttal

And you know what else?

The more Citibank fights this the more I get to expose what REALLY happened in NH to the MCAD office of lawyers, with Citibank hero Kelly Ayotte showing her true malfeasance.

She lost $110M on the Tuttle/JUA Insurance cases.
09-E-148 & 09-E-151

Here's her Right-to-Know Ethics violations; she never even saw to it that a 2006 Annual Report was issued, just the facts.

She violated Rules of Civil Procedure in her case against me, which was DISMISSED.

She ignored my Ethics complaint when someone forged a mortgage with my name on it as Title Insurance Producer.

Remember the Unconstitutional juvenile DNA reporting that got rescinded last year after the ACLU busted on her? I was the first to report that, BTW because the boy's father wrote me on it.

And remember Vericomm/MBF Leasing scam that many Attorney Generals were fighting? The Class Action FRAUD case in New York continues watch the video and read the Decision in Pludeman v. Northern Leasing Systems, 2008 NY Slip Op 04183 (2008). The class was certified on 24 April 2009, 2009 NY Slip Op 51290U read the comments. But Kelly Ayotte ignored my complaint on that, of course. It wouldn't surprise me if Sam Shaulson worked on the defense of those crooks too, it's right in his backyard!

Read Senate hopeful Kelly Ayotte's true legacy here.

Franconia, Liko Kenney
Nashua, Michael Paulhus
Nashua, Christopher King
Jaffrey, Aaron Deboisbriand
Dalton, Diane Lyon
Hooksett, Gerard Beloin
Statewide: Carey Carlberg/Trooper's mediation
Statewide: Same-sex marriage
National, Ayotte v. Planned Parenthood (imploded on remand and Judge Di Clerico awarded attorney fees a coupla' weeks ago hahahahaha they kept that out of most major press but KingCast don't play that).
Lisbon, names and circumstances withheld at present

Old School: The Dow Murders, which I asked Kelly to reinvestigate. The cop totally killed his family, I am friends with his subsequent fiancee and boy did she scatter when she figured it out.

cc: MCAD

3 comments:

  1. And of course my detractors, particularly the Bill Christy guy who calls me a nigger and motherfucker and lies about sexual threats I allegedly made against his wife, show their true racist colors when it comes to me pointing out DOCUMENTED FACTS about Kelly Ayotte:

    "Hey KingCast be a man for once in your life. Step up to the plate and drive yourself down here to Delaware, and take me on. I'll hand you your balls and arse on a platter. Big man picking on a white woman.....you coward."

    That's why I call him the flim-flam man.

    Take note Citibank, because contrary to what you want to believe, it is you -- not me -- who is losing control of this case.

    Wait until MCAD and I get a look at the video where I purportedly acted inappropriately before being refused the right to open a bank account.

    Haters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Afternoon Counselor.

    Do you have any children?

    Send them to summer camp in New Hampshire so Kelly can violate their DNA and other 4th Amendment Rights. The child that I heard about was railroaded for B&E for using a computer lab after hours, and even that was a specious case. In all actuality there is a history of the Concord Police retaliating against the father and Kelly Ayotte turning the other way about it. MCAD will be interested to know that.

    You bet on the wrong horse Counselor. I look forward to reviewing the video "immediately" and will be discussing the details regarding the production of said video at, say, round about 9:00 a.m. Monday morning with Kieth Healey at MCAD.

    Also I'll need a copy of that video in order to supplement my Ethics Complaint against you because I know damn well I didn't do anything inappropriate in that bank to make your client fail to offer me an account.

    With respect to Citibank personnel and custormers, I will make certain that no customer facial attributes are seen whatsoever, and I will sign an automatic dismissal stipulation if I violate any terms that Mr. Healey deems appropriate when I post the video myself. If he decides it is permissible to blue dot Carlo Caramanna then that's what I will do. If he decides that I have to edit out everybody except myself, Derrick or "JRT" then that is what I will do, simple.

    As you are fond of providing MCAD certain parts of certain emails I'll make sure to it that they get a copy of this particular email on Monday, you bet.

    -Christopher King, J.D.

    http://samshaulson.blogspot.com/2009/11/kingcast-says-sam-shaulson-and-citibank.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the April 2009 Opinion at
    2009 NY Slip Op 51290U; 24 Misc. 3d 1206A; 2009 N.Y. Misc. LEXIS 1594; 241 N.Y.L.J. 101

    *******

    At this stage, it appears that Plaintiffs have demonstrated they are likely to succeed on the merits of their breach of contract claim without any need for individualized inquiries because the first page of the typical NLS form lease Plaintiffs and the putative class members executed contained all the material terms of the contract without an insertion of any LDW fee or printed legend referable thereto and a clearly worded merger clause above the signature lines which states, in relevant part:

    THE TERMS OF THIS LEASE REPRESENT THE FINAL EXPRESSION OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN LESSOR AND LESSEE AND MAY NOT BE WAIVED ALTERED MODIFIED REVOKED OR RESCINDED AND ALL PRIOR AND/OR CONTEMPORANEOUS ORAL AND WRITTEN REPRESENTATIONS ARE MERGED HEREIN. ANY AGREEMENTS TO MODIFY THIS LEASE MUST BE BY A SIGNED WRITING EXECUTED BY LESSOR AND LESSEE AND NO ATTEMPT AT ORAL MODIFICATION OR RECISION OF THIS LEASE OR ANY TERM HEREOF WILL BE BINDING . . .

    ******

    Meanwhile crickets chirped while we waited for Kelly Ayotte to bust a grape.

    She's a Big Business dupe, totally. The more corrupt the more she likes it. Don't get me started on Casella Waste Managment.

    For shame, for shame.

    -The KingCaster

    ReplyDelete