Sunday, January 17, 2010

KingCast says "Hey Sam Shaulson, contrary to your implications, I know my way around a courtroom, dude."

Bada-Bing! For starters, Michael Isreal and Jerry Doyle.

I have been privileged in my legal career to successfully represent clients who faced unique first Amendment Challenges, and I have boxes of old video to share about it. In Michael Isreal's case I shared with the Jury the Civic Award-winning garden at his mother's house that was an alleged "high crime area" and in Jerry Doyle's trespassing case Officer Johnson knew I had defeated the State's case as soon as I made her admit that Jerry Doyle was not the only person in the building.

You've seen some shorter clips at KingCast.net, but there is much more where that came from.

PS: In point of fact, my blog was rated #1 by the Masters in Criminal Justice website in its review of the Top 50 Constitutional Law Blogs. Want a picture? It lasts longer my friend. Straight to MCAD with this one.


KingCast_tells_Sam_Shaulson_%22you%27ve_never_been_here_son,_let_me_expain_it_to_you.%22

No comments:

Post a Comment