Monday, August 31, 2009

The 5 pages of racist Citibank transcript are now available, a 42 U.S.C. 1981 lawsuit is next.

I'll be down at Schroeder Plaza in the next hour or so to pay my $15.00 to receive the five (5) page transcript from Citibank calling the police on us on 24 March, 2009 and accusing us of being "suspicious persons" as noted in the police report.

Next, I will post it, probably later this week they should provide the sacred documents to me.

Then we will file an ethics complaint against Attorney Benjamin Velella for willfully misrepresenting (read: lying) to my attorney about the sequence of events on 24 March, 2009 because he said I used profanity BEFORE Citibank called the police on us. The transcript and bank video (that he touted himself) will prove otherwise.

Then we will file a legal action against the bank and its representatives and sue the City of Boston for the actual audio of the recording. First we want to be certain the transcript is 100% accurate and the City has not yet told me the name of the company who performed the transcription even though I asked last week. Second, there's so much you lose in the inflection that a Jury should get to hear so they can determine the real reason why Citibank refused to open a bank account for a black man even though they opened one for a white woman, and why 42 U.S.C. 1981 applies in this case.

Here are some sample 42 U.S.C. 1981 Jury Instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment