Tuesday, July 20, 2010

KingCast observes: Franconia knew Bruce McKay was lying and threatening motorists with OC Spray back in 1997; did nothing about it.


Bruce_McKay_OC_Spray_Abuse_1997 Yep, and it was yet another heinous offense....of a missing inspection sticker...... No HB1428 or SB154 roadway for Defendant Norman Bruce McKay, the document is coming in a minute, here are the related videos and the video from last weekend's Hayseed Bluegrass Festival, which contains some very telling community commentary and documents about the sordid history of Bruce McKay's reign of terror in Franconia. I look forward to watching the lawyers do battle over Discovery in the coming months.

Check the Cool Cats blog post series.
"Why was pepper spray pulled out on me?" Bruce said "I didn't pull any pepper spray," and I said to Bruce, "You're a liar." Then to Bret (Beausoleil) "I'm getting back in my car. You go in the Village Store and ask anyone who was watching if Bruce pulled out his pepper spray and aimed it at me." Bruce then spoke up and siad "Well maybe I did." At this point I said "I'd like to know why a weapon was pulled on me for an uninspected vehicle....."

Bonus: Defendant Sergeant Mark Taylor warned Defendant Montminy about Defendant Bruce McKay.
Double Bonus: More complaints about Bruce McKay, gun drawn for "terrorists" who were really "tourists."

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.

KingCast: Reel News for Real People.

No comments:

Post a Comment