Wednesday, July 28, 2010

KingCast, the IPhone, NESR and Scoot on up! score a major philosophical victory: Free, "Angle" parking in Boston!


I told you a year ago (New England Street Riders letter included) that I liked Boston Traffic Tzar Tom Tinlin, it was in the way he presented himself as an earnest public servant, and how he shot me a peace sign when I whipped into traffic on the 650R after this impromptu interview at a Statehouse Scoot on up! rally.

Today's Boston Globe coverage.

Note that the parking spots are free $0.25 to scooters and motorcycles, which rewards the use of efficient transportation. I understand that the Boston Law Firm of Brown, Rudnick is going to start riding a fleet of 650R's as well. Really.

Heck between the No Angle victory and the Toxic Big Dig garbage clean up in my backyard, I'm batting a thousand this week!

KingCast.net: Reel News for Real People.

No comments:

Post a Comment