Thursday, February 4, 2010

KingCast tells Citibank lying Lawyer Sam Shaulson: "Every time you lie, I'll cut your heart out and feed it to you."

From today's filing, mit video! (uploading now)

Once again, Respondent’s argument is a noise full of sound and fury, signifying….. nothing. And none of this changes the FACT that we were trying to cash a check and that is why I took a copy of the Branch Manager’s card, how ridiculous an argument for them to make. In point of fact, I recently found that card and hereby enter it in to evidence, run a date check on the ink from where I wrote Tim Sullivan’s name if you like. I’m busy working on a project with the Arts and at-risk school children that I conceived (the project, not the schoolchildren) several months ago, I’m completing historic coverage of a police murder case as an embed blogger, I scarcely have time to go around fabricating stories about a scum bag bank and its managers. See Carlo Caramanna business card, Attachment 1.

Further, I was never arrested in the bogus and dismissed case against me for Attempted Felony Extortion so Sam Shaulson needs to get his facts straight or shut his ignorant mouth. A simple phone call or two to the Jurisdiction would have proved that. Sam Shaulson is just another stuffed-shirt, fat cat lawyer making assumptions without due diligence, and trying to criminalize my conduct. The only arrest I was worried about, Counselor, was the one that your racist pig client was threatening during that time period of the video that you fail to address.

Newsflash Sam:
Not every black man is a criminal because they complain about morally aberrant corporations like your client, or because they have blogs that you don’t like. I never would have said that I represent Derrick Gillenwater as an attorney and the teller knows that because she knows I’m not licensed. Bring her in to testify and she will tell you I know her through another individual, D.R.S, another J.D. who works for another lawyer we know........

........Further, said teller needs to watch out for Perjury as to any observations as to what she observed as Mr. Gillenwater, J.R.T. and I exited the building outside of the double doors because she can’t even see that.

Watch the YouTube video and review the pictures: The teller window is well set back down on the right side, and it is recessed off the wall by more than a foot leading up to the Federal Spec. bullet proof windows. Then there are the teller counters on the other side of THAT, so the teller sits well back -- several feet -- from that window. Put simply, and as you can see from the video provided by Respondent itself, there’s no line of sight going out the second door whatsoever. I am enclosing an 8” x 10” glossy of this for Counselor Shaulson as Attachment 2.

Sam: didn't they teach you in Law School that you can't just make up facts as you go? An arrest of me that never happened? A teller who can see through walls? A Decision Maker who was black but who really isn't? You're the one who ought to be suspended, My Friend.

Shaulson__Affidavit_Video_Employees_NAACP_Lawsuit_Failing_Grade__Cheap_Sexism_MTR_CItibank_California_AG_release

No comments:

Post a Comment