Monday, February 22, 2010

DA Dan Conley and Morgan Lewis partner Sam Shaulson scream at KingCast: "Are you a credentialed member of the press!"


Sam_Shaulson_gets_schooled_on_KingCast_credentials. Well Counselor yes I am, as a matter of fact, NENPA has seen to that. And you already knew I was credentialed by Judge Brady before you rudely asked me that question in the video, so I don't know what the problem is. I look forward to receipt of my Public Records Request about slain Revere Police Officer Dan Talbot's last official act within the timeframe allotted by Law. This means you have exactly two (2) days to respond as I hand delivered it to your office on 12 Feb. 2010.

But then again, you said "I don't have to talk to anybody," so with that attitude I'm not looking forward to seeing much from you unless I sue for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment